Review: Lush Floating Island luxury bath melt


“Slow-melting, sandalwood and lemon luxury.
Technically, islands don't float, but let's not split hairs. Our Floating Island is a vanilla scented melt with a touch of reviving lemon. It floats in your bath, gradually dissolving, softening the water and smoothing your skin. It's a wonderful treat for a weekend bath, when you can stay in there as long as you like.”
I split this bath melt into two as I always do with my Lush products. While the bath was filling up I dropped the bath melt and left it to float about. A few bubbles appeared but quickly disappeared, don’t know why I was expecting bubbles? It isn’t a bubble bar. Anyway it turned by bath slightly milky/creamy which would be more intense if you used it whole. The scent is just as Lush describes it, it really reminds me of something but I still can’t put my finger to it! It is a really moisturising bath melt too. I think £3.25 is quite a reasonable price as I can get two uses out of it.
Definitely one I will be repurchasing :)
xoxo

Comments

  1. I don't suppose you got a tingling sensation with this Bath Melt did you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts