NOTD: Essie Mint Candy Apple & L'Oreal Confetti
Supplies used...
Nail Tek Foundation II Base Coat
Essie Mint Candy Apple // two coats
L'Oreal Confetti // one coat
Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails Top Coat
This is how my nails have looked for a while. When I'm not sure what colour to paint them, I always reach for Essie's Mint Candy Apple as it always looks good. I thought I'd add the L'Oreal Confetti top coat to it as I finally managed to find it in a Superdrug the other weekend.
The white pieces of glitter in the L'Oreal top coat are how I wanted and expected the Nubar White Polka Dot polish to be. An opaque white instead of a see-through sort of silver colour. Confetti does contain minuscule glitter particles which I wasn't expecting but luckily as they're so tiny, they're not noticeable.
Love this combination!
ReplyDeleteLeanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x
I don't know how to make mint nail polish work on me, but it looks great on you! Loved this combination as well! x
ReplyDeleteUna hora menos en el paraíso
Hey, it looks so great together! I love sequins :)
ReplyDeletehttp://anesagill.blogspot.com
Such a pretty combination, really does look like a robins egg!
ReplyDelete