Week In Photos 059
Week started off with making a wreath - more on that to come once it's finished // Friday - Monday was our annual family get-together at Darwin Forest // Domino tournament // Light up balloons // Auntie's Birthday & presents // Racing Demons // Trip to Rowsley & gift shop // Bonfire // Games Room // Fireworks // Walk // Wishing Tree // Squirrels.
001 Apologies for millions of photos but I took more than I expected and wanted to put these up. I took 300 in total but could only narrow them down to this lot.
002 Had the perfect weekend, going to Darwin with the family is something I look forward to each year. We've been going each year around Bonfire night for about 8 or 10 years now. As we all live in different cities it's not always easy to get everyone together so this is the perfect way to do so. We always have a domino tournament which has sort of become a little tradition now. We even had a proper score board this time courtesy of my mum.
I always really enjoy your 'Week in Photos' posts and get excited when I see they're up! Does that make me a bit lame? Probably haha :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures - those fireworks look amazing and I love those countryside photos. x
ReplyDeleteAmazing photos x
ReplyDelete