Sunday Pamper 039 | Lumpy Space Lemonade

sunday-pamper-lush-cocktail-lumpy-space-lemonade-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
Ingredients
Refresher Shower Jelly
1/2 Nothernlights Bath Bomb
1/4 Avobath Bath Bomb 
1/2 The Sun Bath Oil
1/2 Mumkin Bubble bBar
1/4 Karma Bubble Bar 



All Lush bath cocktails can be found on Jens blog, All Things Lush. They have all been created by either Jen or her readers, I am simply testing them out and sharing on my own blog.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I love the LUSH Shower Jellies, they's so fun to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you Katy! I hope you're ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww I'm good :) I miss blogging but am still on Instagram xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts