Sunday Pamper 035 | Rainbow Dash

sunday-pamper-lush-cocktail-rainbow-dash-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
Ingredients
1/2 Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar
1/2 Snow Angel Bath Melt
1 Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb
Lashings Of Snowcake Shower Gel
Lashings Of Twilight Shower Gel


All Lush bath cocktails can be found on Jens blog, All Things Lush. They have all been created by either Jen or her readers, I am simply testing them out and sharing on my own blog.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. Snow Angel is my favorite LUSH scent :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love LUSH products so I guess I will be trying it out too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article.Natural stone supplier india

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts