Skin Care Diary | April 2016

Throughout each month, I'll be keeping a skin care diary and jotting down what I use on a daily basis. At the end of the month, I'll tally up what has been used the most and share the products with you. I have combination skin that can change between being extremely dry, spot prone, oily and sensitive as well as having eczema flare ups.
skin-care-diary-routine-april-2016-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
Liz Earle Eye Bright | Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel | Jurlique Calendula Calming Mist | First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Concentrate | A-Derma Epthielle A.H Cream | Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly | Dior Creme De Rose. 

This month has been about trying to use up some of my older skin care products. I get into the habit of using a new product when I buy it and forget about older products so it means that I have a lot of half empty products. This was the case with the Jurlique toner, FAB liquid serum and Hydraluron moisturiser. I've actually finished them all now and I am hoping to get to a point where I only have one product that I'm using for each skin care category.

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I've been wondering about the Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly... would love to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jurlique skincare look great! Maybe I'm going to try it. ;)

    http://www.marsyajauzi.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts