Empties | April 2016

empties-april-2016-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
Liz Earle Spot-On // This sadly isn't available anymore but is my favourite spot treatment as it worked so well with my skin. I never liked the roller-ball packaging as it's not really hygienic but I just made sure I used a clean finger and never applied it directly onto a spot. I've had this for a really long time and although I didn't want to throw it away as it's only half empty, it was time to.

Le Soft Perfume // This is another one that technically isn't empty but it has dried out and I can't smell the perfume anymore so it was time to get rid of it. I loved the floral scent of this perfume but I just never reach for solid perfumes.

Bumble And Bumble Surf Infusion | £22 // I use this on my hair every time I wash it after I've used a normal salt spray and I couldn't be without it. It adds a bit of moisture back into my hair that the salt sprays take away and stops my hair from going frizzy.

Elie Saab L'eau Couture Le Parfum | £47 // I loved this version just as much as the original Le Parfum and now I really want to try the rose version that has just been released. I'm trying to work through the perfumes I have before buying anything new so I'm currently wearing YSL Black Opium.

Jurlique Calendula Redness Rescue Calming Mist | £29 // I really liked this toner and I find calendula works so well with my sensitive skin. I will be buying another bottle at some point.

Neutrogena T-Gel Therapeutic Shampoo | £6.99 // I've already bought another bottle of this coal tar shampoo as it helps to keep the eczema on my scalp under control. I've surprisingly grown to really like the strong scent which I never thought would happen.

Naked Neroli & Oatmeal Mild Shampoo // You can't buy this brand anymore which is a shame as they work well with my hair. I stocked up on this shampoo when they were on offer for £1 so I still have another bottle to use. It's a gentle shampoo that doesn't irritate my sensitive scalp.

Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly | £24.99 // I was a bit disappointed with this Hydraluron moisturiser but I think it's because my expectations were too high. I love the original Hydraluron and how it makes my skin feel but the moisturiser version just wasn't hydrating enough for my skin. Once it sunk in my skin was left feeling like it still needed something else on top which I don't find with the other moisturisers I have.

Liz Earle Eye Bright | £13.25 // I think this is probably in most of my empties posts as it's my most used product. I use it daily to remove my mascara and then as a treatment when my eyes are feeling irritated.

Deep Steep Honeydew & Spearmint Bubble Bath // I loved the scent of this bubble bath although you wouldn't think honeydew melon and spearmint went together but it works. I can't seem to find this online anymore so not sure what has happened to the brand but I bought it from Feel Unique a while ago.

The Body Shop Virgin Mojito Body Scrub // I loved the scent of this one but didn't really like the actual product. I didn't find it abrasive enough and am not a fan of the micro beads in it. I'm currently using and loving Rub Rub Rub from Lush.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I was really unimpressed with the Virgin Mojito scrub in the end - too gentle even for me (and I love a gentle scrub) and although The Body Shop claimed the green bits weren't microbeads, I reckon they were too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your empties posts! These and your Project Sample Use Up posts are some of my faves to read! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, love seeing what people have used up x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you on the TBS scrubs not being quite exfoliating enough. But boy does the Virgin Mojito range smell nice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts