Skin Care Diary | March 2016

Throughout each month, I'll be keeping a skin care diary and jotting down what I use on a daily basis. At the end of the month, I'll tally up what has been used the most and share the products with you. I have combination skin that can change between being extremely dry, spot prone, oily and sensitive as well as having eczema flare ups.
skin-care-diary-routine-january-2016-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
Liz Earle Eye Bright | Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel | First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads | REN Tonic Moisture Mist | A-Derma Epthielle A.H Cream | Dior Creme De Rose. 

I'm feeling a bit like a broken record with these skin care diary posts at the moment. I've been using the same mix of products and I'm actually happy with them. I also feel like I haven't bought any skin care products, apart from repurchases, in a really long time. I don't feel the need to try all of the different types of cleansers on offer or have six moisturisers on the go at one time like I used to.  Maybe I'll stop these monthly posts and just update as and when the products that I'm using change.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. Love Ren products and I have heard a lot of positive buzz around Oskia's skincare.

    Kiran | www.alittlekiran.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy, huge worry re the A-Derma miracle - I cannot for the life of me track down a new tube :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disaster -Sadly we have had to discontinue Epitheliale. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. The only other product I can suggest is from our sister company Eau Thermale Avène. It is called XeraCalm Balm and many people find it works wonders. You can read more about it here: http://www.escentual.com/avene/xeracalm-a-d/avenexeracalm003/

    :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no!! I wonder why?? I don't have much left as well and probably would have bought a new tube next month! I'll look into the Avene cream but I haven't really liked any of the other products I've tried. Thanks for letting me know!! :) xx

      Delete
    2. I asked them why but they didn't answer. I managed to nab a new bottle on Ebay so that's worth a look! The Avene ingredients list is full of greasy petrolatum, very similar to Epitheliale...or not! No problem :) x

      Delete
    3. I was in Boots yesterday and thought I'd just double check the A-Derma stand and managed to grab the last tube!! So happy and will have to ration it out now. Also Jenny what's your email address, I'm not blogging much at the moment but still want all your eczema advice and suggestions :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love REN products but I haven't tried this Tonic Moisture Mist. I will have to look into it.
    The packaging on that Dior Creme de Rose is just absolutely beautiful. I almost want to get it just to use it up and keep the packaging for something else. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been loving the Nip and Fab glycolic pads at the moment but the first aid ones are definitely on my to try list!

    Coleoftheball xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the facial radiance pads, great ex-foliation.

    Tasha x sincereblonde.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts