Project Sample Use Up 042

project-sample-use-up-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 11
Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel // I must have got this sample around Christmas time although I do have a full size bottle. I'm not a huge fan of the sickly sweet scents but I always buy a bottle of Snow Fairy when it's available.

Lush Needles & Pine Shower Jelly | £3.75 - £7.50 //  This shower jelly smells of pine needles and cypress leaf and it's a really strong scent. I tend to use the shower jellies to make bubbles rather than use them as soap. I already have the full size of this.

Lush 93,000 Miles Shower Jelly | £3.75 - £7.50 // This isn't one of my favourites as I find the peppermint and cinnamon a bit odd and doesn't work too well together.

Lush Refresher Shower Jelly | £3.75 - £7.50 // I love this lemon scented shower jelly and have the full size already.

Skin & Tonic Steam Clean Cleansing Balm | £27 // This is one of the more oiler cleansing balms and I have to make more of an effort when removing it that there isn't any residue left on my skin. I did really like this cleansing balm though and would buy the full size in the future. I also really liked the peppermint scent.

Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm | £48 // This cleansing balm on the other hand is a dream to remove. I've been through a couple of these travel sized pots now and I really want to buy the full size but I'm trying to use what I have first.

Lush The Comforter Shower Cream | £4.95 - £27.95 // The Comforter Bubble Bar is one of my all time favourite Lush products and the shower cream is just as good.

Eucerin AtoControl Bath & Shower Oil | £15 // The 400ml bottle of this is £15 which I feel like is pretty expensive for what it is. I really liked it and it was worked well with my eczema but I think I'd try and get it on prescription so it works out a bit cheaper.

Lush Prince Charming Shower Cream | £4.95 - £27.95 // This limited edition shower gel is released for Valentines day and is a mix of pomegranate juice and grapefruit oil.

Lush Purple Fun | £5 // This was a really good sized sample and a good way to try the scents first before buying the full size. The purple fun reminds me of The Comforter. I tend to use the Fun bars as bubble bars and am able to get a lot of uses from the one bar.

Lush Yellow Fun | £5 // The scent of the yellow fun is vanilla and gardenia and is a more subtle scent compared to the others.

Lush 9 To 5 Facial Cleansing Lotion | £5.10 - £9.95 // There aren't a lot of Lush products that I don't like but I wasn't really a fan of this cleansing lotion. It's mainly because I prefer a cleansing balm or oil to a lotion. I wouldn't buy the full size of this.

Lush Enchanted Eye Cream | £12.95 // I should get into the habit of using an eye cream but it's the one step in my skin care routine that I usually miss out and just use my normal moisturiser all over my face. I also haven't found one that I really love so these sample sizes are perfect for me.

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

Popular Posts