OPI Can't Afjörd Not To

notd-opi-cant-afjord-not-to-nail-polish-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 2 Supplies used...
Orly Bonder Base Coat
OPI Can't Afjörd Not To // two coats
CND Speedey Top Coat

Nordic Collection // Going My Way or Norway? | Skating on Thin Ice-land | Ice-bergers & Fries | Viking in a Vinter Vonderland | OPI with a Nice Finn-ish | Thank Glogg it’s Friday! | My Voice is a Little Norse | Do You Have This Color in Stock-holm? | Can’t Afjord Not To | Suzi Has a Swede tooth | How Great is Your Dane? | My Dogsled is a Hybrid.

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I always love the names that OPI comes up with... :-) Pretty shade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE COLOUR

    O.P.I is one of my favourite brands to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THE COLOUR !

    O.P.I is one of my favourite brands to use

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THE COLOUR !

    O.P.I is one of my favourite brands to use.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts