Sunday Pamper 027 | Candy Delight

sunday-pamper-lush-cocktail-candy-delight-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 1
Ingredients
1/3 Candy Mountain Bubble Bar
1 Butterball Bath Bomb
Snow Fairy Shower Gel

This Lush cocktail is for those who love the sickly sweet scent of Snow Fairy. This is also a pretty good bath in terms of money since the Butterball Bath Bomb is one of the cheaper ones and you only need a small amount of the bubble bar and shower gel. The only downside is that two of the products are Christmas limited editions but if you're like me and stocked up in the Boxing day sale then you'll probably have these already. You could swap out Candy Mountain for Creamy Candy Bubble Bar from the permanent collection. It'll change the scent slightly though but in a good way. I love how moisturising Butterball Bath Bomb is and it means I can slip using body lotion afterwards. This is a pretty boring bath in terms of how it looks but the scent is the focus of this one.

All Lush bath cocktails can be found on Jens blog, All Things Lush. They have all been created by either Jen or her readers, I am simply testing them out and sharing on my own blog.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I've never heard of Lush cocktails before, I love the idea of it now. Seeing as I adore Snow Fairy I almost feel like I have to give this a try! x

    Jodie // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts