Skin Care Diary | February 2016

Throughout each month, I'll be keeping a skin care diary and jotting down what I use on a daily basis. At the end of the month, I'll tally up what has been used the most and share the products with you. I have combination skin that can change between being extremely dry, spot prone, oily and sensitive as well as having eczema flare ups.
skin-care-diary-routine-february-2016-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
Liz Earle Eye Bright | Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel | First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads | REN Tonic Moisture Mist | Nourish Argan Skin Rescue | A-Derma Epthielle A.H Cream | Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. Gonna try and find out more about that REN mist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your post. I also try this product, these are obviously good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. John

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is also a very good post which I really enjoy reading.Natural stone supplier india

    ReplyDelete
  5. I put it on after washing my face last night and woke up with baby soft skin.sensitive skin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts