Project Sample Use Up 041

project-sample-use-up-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 10
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil | £21.50 // I think I got this in a beauty box and it's a really good size. I have used it before though and didn't really get on with it so I wouldn't buy the full size.

Pai Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser | £28 // This cleanser on the other hand I really liked and would buy the full size at some point. I only got one use out of this sachet but I have used and finished a travel sized tube so I feel like I've properly tested it out. It's a gentle cream cleanser that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.

Origins Clear Improvement Mud Mask | £23 // This mud mask was ok but nothing special and there are other masks that I prefer.

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask | £23 // This was one of the first overnight face masks I tried and I was really impressed with it. When I thought about applying a face mask and leaving it on overnight I was expecting to go to sleep and wake up with my pillow stuck to my face as it was covered in a mask. Instead the mask is more like a moisturiser as if you apply the right amount, it sinks in quite well into the skin. I loved the peach scent and would buy the full size in the future as it left my skin feeling amazing and hydrated.

Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Hydrating Mask | £23 // While I liked this ten minute version of the Drink Up Mask, I preferred the overnight version.

May Lindstrom Blue Cocoon | £128 // Oh how I have fallen in love with this product! I still haven't quite plucked up the courage to spend nearly £130 on a skin care product but I know I will at some point because it just works so well for my skin. If my skin is acting up thanks to my eczema then this is one of the few products that soothes and sorts my skin out. Plus it smells incredible!

Pai Geranium & Thistle Rebalancing Day Cream | £34 // I've always struggled with finding a face cream that I like but I think I finally found one from Pai. I liked this one but it's the sensitive skin version that I fell in love with and will be buying the full size.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I did a project like this last year, took me forever to use up all those samples I had hoarded over the years! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try an Origins mask, their drink up overnight one always seems to get pretty good reviews! x

    Jodie // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts