Lush Valentines 2016

lush-valentines-2016-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar | £4.25 // I love the lavender scent of this bubble bar and it's the one I'm going to make sure I stock up on. I just find the scent so relaxing and helps to unwind before bed since I do struggle with sleep. The design has slightly changed from lasts years and I prefer the vibrancy of this years version. Plus the stars from last years design didn't add anything to the bubble bar so I don't mind that they're gone. I feel like the scent is much stronger and fills up the whole room as you crumble it under running water.

Prince Charming Shower Cream | £4.95 - £27.95 // This years Prince Charming is a shower cream although I still have a large bottle of the Shower Gel from Last years Valentines collection, I just had to buy a mini one. I've read reviews of the two formulas being compared and the consensus is that they're pretty much the same but I wanted to try it for myself. The main difference is the colour and this years is a much more vibrant pink which I prefer. The scent is pomegranate, grapefruit, marshmallow root and vanilla.

Roses All The Way Soap | £4.25 // I have to say I am slightly disappointed with this soap and had I smelt it and saw it in store, I probably wouldn't have bought it. Oh the perils of ordering online. The rose colour is only the top layer of this soap and the rest seems to be white so after a few uses I can see this not looking so pretty. Also I'm not a huge fan of the scent. I can slightly smell the rose but apart from that it just smells soapy to me and not in a good way. It's quite a soft soap so I think it'll be quite moisturising though.

Lover Lamp Bath Bomb | £3.95 // I have't tried the original Lava Lamp Bath Bomb, I'm hoping it's going to be available online soon, but I knew I just had to try this lovers version. The red harts are cocoa butter so this is going to be very moisturising. The scent reminds me of chocolate oranges with a hint of vanilla. This is quite a subtle one when it fizzes away in the water with the hearts floating in the water being the only thing to watch since the bath bomb itself is white. This also doesn't turn the bath water a nice colour, it would have been nice if it had a red or pink core to it.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I have a few pieces from the collection, I love how everything smells like sweets!

    Kathryn /Cherries in the Snow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prince Charming smells soooo yummeh!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts