Lush Kitchen | January 2016 Part Two

For those who don't know, the Lush Kitchen cooks up small batches of exclusive products that are only available for a limited time until they sell out. The products available are a mix of Oxford Street exclusives, old favourites that have been discontinued or one off's. Since I've tried the majority of the Lush bath bombs and bubble bars that are in the permanent collection, I've been loving the Lush Kitchen recently and have been making quite an order pretty much every week. I'm mainly interested in the bath bombs, bubble bars, bath melts and shower gels. Although there are a few products that I have bought simply because I've never tried them before.

Instead of posting several different shopping posts, I'm going to be writing a little overview of the previous months Kitchen products. Since there is a limited amount of each made, then by the time each one arrives in the post it'll probably be sold out. Instead I'm hoping this post will high light any products you'd like to try in the future or simply because you're just as obsessed with Lush as I am.
lush-kitchen-february2016-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 3
Lush Lush Bomb Bath Bomb | £3.95 // This bath bomb shares the same scent as Karma and it's one of my favourites. Although the colours of this one are the complete opposite to other Karma scented products, I still like it. I also love the little Lush Kitchen tag on it!

Olive Tree Gourmet Soap | £7.50 // This is one of the more expensive gourmet soaps but is one I think will be extremely moisturising. I don't like the taste of olives but have liked other olive scented products in the past so I thought I'd try it.

Vanilla Fountain Bath Bomb | £3.75 // This is one of the bath bombs that I would have in my perfect Lush Kitchen menu as I love the simple vanilla scent it has. It isn't one of the good ones to sit and watch but it does leave the water smelling amazing.

Playdoze Bubble Bar | £3.95 // I've used this bubble bar before when it was available from Lush Retro which I think was the equivalent to the Lush Kitchen, or at least the nearest thing to it. The scent is lavender, fennel and ylang ylang.

Golden Slumbers Bath Bomb | £3.95 // The strongest scent of this bath bomb is lavender and I love it. It's one of the bath bombs I try to use as soon as I buy it as I find it doesn't store well and sinks to the bottom of the bath. This is packed full of gold lustre which makes the water look amazing but does mean you have to clean the bath well afterwards.

Sleepy Head Massage Bar | £6.50 // I was surprised with the size of this massage bar as it's 90g, about a third bigger than the other bars and not much more expensive. I have to say, I don't love the scent of this one and if I had been able to smell it beforehand then I probably wouldn't have bought it. I will use it and probably enjoy it but I'll use it as a bath melt instead of a body moisturiser. Again it has quite a strong lavender scent but the jojoba oil and ylang ylang are quite prominent scents as well which is the reason I don't like it as much as I fought I would.

Ickle Angel Bath Bomb | £2.75 // I was really surprised with just how small this bath bomb is. I know I've tried either this one or the devil one before but I just cannot remember it being so tiny. It is cheaper than the normal sized bath bombs but I just don't think it's cheap enough for the size. I'm glad to have bought one of each but if they come back into the Kitchen again at any point then I won't be buying them again. Ickle Angel smells of sandalwood, lavender and chamomile blue. It's a very relaxing scent!

Ickle Devil Bath Bomb | £2.75 // Again this is the same size as the Angel bath bomb and actually smells very similar. I thought it would be different which is a bit disappointing.

I also love how the Kitchen include these polaroids of who has made the products along with the product itself. It's a nice way of keeping track of what you've tried and when it was released when you don't have the product itself anymore.

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I'll probably stop by LUSH one of these days again, so thanks the inspiration, hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts