Lush Gift Sets | Relax

lush-relax-gift-set-twilight-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
Relax Gift Set | £19.50 // The main reason I bought this shower gel is because I wanted the bottle of Twilight despite it then going into the Kitchen a week later. I wasn't too bothered about this though as I love all the other products in the gift set and will happily use them all. It also means I now have a mini and large bottle of Twilight. All of these products work so well together and make an incredible bath cocktail when all used together.

Butterball Bath Bomb | £2.65 // Although this bath bomb has quite a subtle vanilla scent, it's one of my favourites as it's slightly smaller in size. Sometimes the larger bath bombs feel too much for just one bath. Butterball is packed full of cocoa butter and you can see the oil droplets floating in the water once it fizzes away.

French Kiss Bubble Bar | £4.25 // This is another one of my favourites and although the newer formula isn't as good as the original, it's one that I will always buy. The scent is straight up lavender which I love as well as hints of rosemary and thyme.

Ceridwen's Cauldron Bath Melt | £4.35 // When I first bought this bath melt years ago, I used the whole thing in one go and although it made an amazing bath and my skin felt incredibly soft, it does seem like a bit of a waste. Now I reuse the muslin cloth and cut the bath melt into four pieces to get more out of the price since it has increased over the years. Once this has dissolved into the water, the leftover oats in the cloth can be used as a body scrub. I like to use this when I want something gentle and moisturising when my eczema is playing up or when my skin is feeling particularly dry.

Twilight Shower Gel // Since this shower gel wasn't released as part of the Christmas collection this year, I had to find another way to get my hands on it. Luckily a small 100g bottle is part of the Relax gift set although it would become quite expensive to constantly repurchase just for this one item. Although I can use the Twilight Bath Bomb which shares the same scent, the scent of the shower gel is so much stronger and I love how moisturising it is. Twilight has a lavender and malt scent which is unlike anything I've smelt before. I love lavender scented products anyway but this is just amazing. It also works amazingly well as a bubble bath although I will only be using this mini bottle as a shower gel.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I've not actually tried anything from this Relax gift set. I love the sound of the Twilight shower gel, the combination of lavender and malt sounds lovely! x

    Jodie // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts