Favourites | February 2016

favourites-february-2016-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
Lush Karma scent // This month I have become a little bit obsessed with the Karma scented products from Lush. The first tried the bubble bar when it looked slightly different and I can't remember if it was part of the permanent collection then or was available online from the Retro section. I picked up most of the other products from The Kitchen over the past couple of months and saved them all to use together. I also asked for a sample of the Karma Soap as I knew I didn't want to buy the full size but still want to use it. The bath bomb was slightly disappointing in that it didn't really do much in the bath apart from turning the water green but the scent was what made it really. I find the Karma scent really hard to describe and it's one I think you just need to go and smell in store. The notes are lemongrass, patchouli, mango and orange although I don't think this sums it up too well. It's a musky sexy scent and I really love it.

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser | £14 - £26 // I always seem to come back to C&P as I know it just works with my skin. This is a limited edition sweet orange and mint version so it smells really nice but the formula is the same.

Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Perfume | £39 // This has been my perfume of choice this month. I really like Narciso Rodriguez perfumes and have had and finished the pink bottle in the past. It's one I've had a lot of people asking what I'm wearing which I always think is a good sign when it comes to perfume. When the elegance of woods meets the delicate femininity of a white-flowers bouquet and beats around the amber notes of a warm heart of musk. 


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I'm the same with C&P, it's just one of those products that I always have a tube of somewhere! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Narciso Rodriguez perfumes too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts