China Glaze Pinking Out The Window

notd-china-glaze-pinking-out-the-window-nail-polish-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog Supplies used...
Orly Bonder Base Coat
China Glaze Pinking Out The Window // four coats
CND Speedey Top Coat

Pinking Out The Window

A quick google image search brings up a lot of photos of a pink nail polish but Pinking Out The Window definitely looks more peachy with my skin tone, It's not a colour I would normally go for but this mini bottle came in a set with four other colours from the Road Trip collection.

Application

This was quite a thin and streaky nail polish and it dragged on a couple of nails when I was adding the final two coats.


Road Trip Collection // Pack Lightly | More to Explore | Pinking out the Window | I Brake for Colour | Pop the Trunk | Sun’s Up, Top Down | Trip of a Lime Time | My Way or the Highway | License & Registration Please | Boho Blues | Dashboard Dreamer | Wanderlust.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts