China Glaze Kinetic Candy

notd-china-glaze-kinetic-candy-nail-polish-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog Supplies used...
Orly Bonder Base Coat
China Glaze Kinetic Candy // two coats
CND Speedey Top Coat

Kinetic Candy

I love mint nail polish and I think I prefer Kinetic Candy to For Audrey which is also from China Glaze. It's more blue toned than others that I own but I really like it.

Application

The formula and application of this polish couldn't have been better. It applied smoothly and only needed two coats.

Electropop Collection // Aquadelic | Dance Baby | Electric Beat | Fuchsia Fanatic | Gaga For Green | Gothic Lolita | Kinetic Candy | Make Some Noise | Sunshine Pop | Sweet Hook | Techno | Wicked Style.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. The formula sounds amazing and I love the colour. OPI is a brand I'm still yet to try! x

    Jodie // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts