China Glaze In A Lily Bit

notd-china-glaze-in-a-lily-bit-nail-polish-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog Supplies used...
Orly Bonder Base Coat
China Glaze In A Lily Bit // five coats
CND Speedey Top Coat

In A Lily Bit

I could not believe how many coats this nail polish needed to become opaque. Add on a base coat and top coat, there is no way I have the patients to wait for seven coats to dry. It's such a shame as I really love the pale lavender colour. I have other shades that are similar though and need a lot less coats.

City Flourish Collection // Petal To The Metal | Peonies & Park Ave | Spring In My Step | In A Lily Bit | Lotus Begin | At Vase Value | Don’t Honk Your Thorn | Strike A Rose | What A Pansy | Thistle Do Nicely | Grass Is Lime Greener | Metro Pollen-tin.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. Check out OPI Purple Palazzo Pants - virtually the same, two coater!x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts