China Glaze I Brake For Colour

notd-china-glaze-i-brake-for-colour-nail-polish-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog Supplies used...
Orly Bonder Base Coat
China Glaze I Brake For Colour // three coats
CND Speedey Top Coat

I Brake For Colour

I Brake For Colour is definitely more of a toes colour for me as I usually reach for pastel shades on my hands. It's a nice bright coral though and the finish reminds me slightly of a jelly finish.

Application

The formula on this was ok. I probably could have gotten away with only using two coats, especially if it was on my toes, but it just needed that third coat to even out a couple of nails.


Road Trip Collection // Pack Lightly | More to Explore | Pinking out the Window | I Brake for Colour | Pop the Trunk | Sun’s Up, Top Down | Trip of a Lime Time | My Way or the Highway | License & Registration Please | Boho Blues | Dashboard Dreamer | Wanderlust.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I'd definitely wear this on my toes too, it's a gorgeous shade though. I really need to try the OPI polishes sooner rather than later! x

    Jodie // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts