China Glaze Fade Into Hue

notd-china-glaze-fade-into-hue-nail-polish-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog Supplies used...
Orly Bonder Base Coat
China Glaze Fade Into Hue // two coats
CND Speedey Top Coat

Fade Into Hue

Fade Into Hue is quite a unique shade and a hard one to describe. It's a medium toned blue which has a hint of pastel to it but it's still quite bright. There's a murkiness to it which I like as well as a hint of purple.

Application

The formula and application of this polish couldn't have been better. It applied smoothly and only needed two coats.

Avant Garden Collection // Budding Romance | Dandy Lying Around | Fade Into Hue | Fancy Pants | Keep Calm, Paint On | Life Is Rosy | Mimoasas Before Manis | Passion for Petals | Pink-ie Promise | Snap My Dragon | Sunday Funday | Tart-y For The Party.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I just adore this shade, I don't think I own anything like it in my collection! x

    Jodie // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts