The Repurchases 010

the-repurchases-0010-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog Bumble And Bumble Surf Infusion | £21.50 // I use this salt spray and oil infusion from Bumble And Bumble every time I wash my hair after using a traditional salt spray. Since the salt spray can dry the hair out, the oil helps to put the moisture back in and shine. I've got about a third of the bottle left and I didn't want to be without so I went ahead and bought a new bottle. I love how this makes my hair look and am glad I discovered it.

Lush Twilight Shower Gel // Oh how I missed this shower gel! Although I can buy the bath bomb whenever I fancy it, there's just something different about the shower gel. The scent is the same but I just can't put my finger on how it is different. Luckily this was brought out in the Kitchen the other month but a mini bottle is available in the Relax gift set. The scent is a mix of lavender and malt and might not appeal to everyone but I love it. I find the scent so relaxing and calming.

Liz Earle Eye Bright | £13.25 // This eye treatment has been featured a lot on my blog as well as in The Repurchases series itself. It's one of my all time favourite products and I will buy it either until they stop selling it or until it stops working for me. I use it as my daily eye make-up remover as well as a treatment for when my eyes are feeling irritated and sore.

L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara | £9.99 // I used to try a new mascara every time I needed to buy a new one but these days I've just been sticking to Volume Million Lashes from L'Oreal. It's a reasonable price and can usually be found on offer either in Boots or Superdrug. I prefer the extra black version although the original is just as good. It holds a curl well, gives volume as you'd expect and it also lengthens which is pretty much all you can ask for in a mascara.

Liz Earle Botanical Shine Shampoo | £10 // The eczema on my scalp has been flaring up quite badly recently and my scalp gets really itchy a day or two after washing which it hasn't done for a really long time. The other week I finished off the travel size tube that was half empty and my scalp didn't feel itchy or irritated for the whole week. Now I don't know if it was a complete coincidence but if it's at all possible it was down to this shampoo then I just had to buy the full size tube. I used the shampoo and conditioner when Liz Earle first brought out the hair range and really liked it. Lets hope my scalp behaves!

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

Popular Posts