Sunday Pamper 025 | A Spoonful Of Lush Helps The Stress Go Down

sunday-pamper-lush-cocktail-A-Spoonful-Of-Lush-Helps-The-Stress-Go-Down-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
Ingredients
1/3 Pop In The Bath Bubble Bar
1/2 Blackberry Bath Bomb
1 Butterball Bath Bomb

This Lush cocktail looks quite plain but it's actually one of my favourites I've tried so far. Pop In The Bath is one of my favourites as it shares the same scent as Olive Branch Shower Gel and I love how moisturising Butterball is. Blackberry adds a nice mix of bergemot and frankincense as well as turning the bath water purple.

All Lush bath cocktails can be found on Jens blog, All Things Lush. They have all been created by either Jen or her readers, I am simply testing them out and sharing on my own blog.

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

Popular Posts