Skin Care Diary | January 2016

Throughout each month, I'll be keeping a skin care diary and jotting down what I use on a daily basis. At the end of the month, I'll tally up what has been used the most and share the products with you. I have combination skin that can change between being extremely dry, spot prone, oily and sensitive as well as having eczema flare ups.
skin-care-diary-routine-january-2016-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
Liz Earle Eye Bright | Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel | First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads | REN Tonic Moisture Mist | A-Derma Epthielle A.H Cream | Dior Creme De Rose. 


This months skin care products haven't really changed from last months with the exception that I have changed toners because I finished the tiny bottle from Pai. I've started using my old favourite again from REN and I still look often to see if it's back in stock. I've had quite a few allergic reactions this month that has caused the skin on my face to become extremely dry, irritated and itchy. I still have no idea what causes it but the only thing that helps to soothe my skin is the A-Derma Epithielle cream. My lips have also been very dry this month so I've kept a lip balm to hand at all times.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. Love the idea of a monthly skincare diary! And love that Oskia cleanser a lot :) xx
    Gyudy @ Gyudy's Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts