Sale Shopping | Lush Part Two

lush-boxing-day-sale-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 4
It's Christmas Deer Gift Set | Merry Christmas Gift Set | The Rough With The Smooth Body Scrub.

I've split my Lush Boxing Day buys into two posts simply because this lot took so long to arrive! There was a problem with the Mumkin Bubble Bar from the Kitchen which delayed the whole order. It finally arrived two weeks later and I couldn't be happier to be reunited with Peeping Santa Bubble Bar. I really wish I had bought more of them!
lush-boxing-day-sale-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 3
It's Christmas Deer | £13.25 // Magic Of Christmas Reusable Bubble Bar | Beautiful Shower Gel | Golden Wonder Bath Bomb | Snowcake Soap | Karma Kream Body Lotion.

The main reason I ordered this gift set is because I wanted to try Karma Kream Body Lotion without buying the full size and everything else in the set are good products. I didn't buy a slice of Snowcake Soap this year so I'll be saving this until I finish the current hand soap I'm using. The Magic Of Christmas bubble bar is another favourite and I think I have four or five of them now so it'll definitely last me until it's available again.
lush-boxing-day-sale-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 5
Merry Christmas | £9.98 // Peeping Santa Bubble Bar | Golden Wonder Bath Bomb | Lord Of Misrule Bath Bomb | Dashing Santa Bath Bomb | Cinders Bath Bomb.

Oh how I wish I had bought a million Peeping Santa Bubble Bars. I love the strawberry Yummy Mummy scent and its incredibly moisturising. I also didn't stock up on Lord Of Misrule so at least I have one more till it's available again in ten months. Dashing Santa isn't one of my favourites but I'll happily use it.

Did you buy anything from the Lush sale?


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. Those Peeping Santa Bubble Bars smell amazing - I wish I had picked up more in the sale too :( x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts