Sale Shopping | Lush Part One

lush-boxing-day-sale-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 2
Golden Wonder Bath Bomb | The Magic of Christmas Resuable Bubble Bar | Cinders Bath Bomb | Five Gold Rings Bubble Bar | Snow Angel Bath Melt | Each Peach (And Two's A Pair) Massage Bar | Dirty Massage Bar | The Rough With The Smooth Body Scrub  | Father Christmas Bath Bomb | Rub Rub Rub Body Scrub | Shoot For The Stars Bath Bomb | Christingle Body Conditioner.

The other week I shared what I had wanted to buy in the Lush Boxing Day sale but I thought I'd share what I actually bought. If you're as obsessed about Lush as I am then you'll love this type of post. I'm still sad I couldn't buy any Peeping Santa Bubble Bars or Salt And Peppermint Bark Body Scrubs but I'm pretty happy with what I got. Especially that Christingle was available later on in the day when I thought it had sold out.

Along with the Christmas range, there were a few of the permanent products in the sale for half price so I picked up a couple from my to try list. It was strange to see them mixed in with the limited edition products but I can't complain about getting them for cheaper when I would have paid full price for them anyway. I bought another Rough With The Smooth Body Scrub as I love the Lord Of Misrule Scent along with the solid version of Rub Rub Rub. The liquid version is my favourite body scrub so I have high hopes for the solid version. I also took the opportunity to buy a couple of the massage bars that I wanted anyway. I use these as in my bath by cutting them into small pieces and using them like I would a normal bath melt. 

Did you buy anything in the sale? 


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I'm glad I managed to buy a couple pots of Christingle as well, and like you said on Instagram, will be saving them for the summer. I also wanted a decent sized bottle of Rose Jam, but that wasn't available, so bought a set with a mini one in. Great idea for the massage bars; I can't believe I didn't think of that. I have a couple Each Peach bars to use, so will pop a chunk in my foot soak this evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christingle was one of my favourite products from this year! I wanted a larger bottle of Rose Jam as well as I've been making a mini bottle last since last Christmas. I always ask for massage bar samples when I make orders online and they're always really generous with the sizes they give you, been able to try them all now for free and bought my favourties :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love Lush bath bombs, they're awesome! Great haul!

    Amy • Blog | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts