Mini Reviews 056 | Bumble And Bumble

bumble-and-bumble-hairdressers-oil-gift-set-hair-care-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 1 bumble-and-bumble-hairdressers-oil-gift-set-hair-care-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 2
I have wanted to buy the full sizes of the Invisible Oil products ever since I tried a sachet of the shampoo and conditioner a year ago and loved them. I had plenty of other shampoos and conditioners to use up first, and I still have, but I couldn't resist buying this set of minis although I know I'll buy the full sizes at some point. I love the packaging of all Bumble And Bumble products but I think the Invisible Oil has to be my favourite. I especially love the box it came in with the highlighter paint splotches. I almost don't want to throw it away but keeping with the KonMari method it has already served its purpose. I suppose it does bring me joy so do I keep it?!

Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Shampoo | £23 // Finally I can add another shampoo to my short list of ones that don't irritate my sensitive scalp. It's sulfate-free and gentle but still cleanses my hair. It's also nourishing and I find I don't need to use as much conditioner as normal when I use it as it contains six different lightweight oils. It doesn't weigh my hair down though and my hair feels soft and less frizzy. I also love the sweet fruity scent the whole range shares.

Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Conditioner | £25 // Although the hydrating shampoo means I don't need to use as much conditioner, this is extremely moisturising. It's actually my favourite out of the three and it's perfect to use with a clarifying shampoo that can sometimes strip the hair. If it wasn't so expensive for the full size, I'd use it every time I washed my hair. Instead I'm saving it and using it as more of a hair mask than a daily conditioner.

Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer | £20.50 // This primer hasn't had much use as more often than not, I wear my hair natural and use a salt spray. It does make a nice leave-in conditioner though when I feel like my hair just needs more moisture put into it. When I have used it though it leaves my hair smother and my natural wave/curl less frizzy.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

Popular Posts