Favourites | January 2016

favourites-january-2016-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 2 Lush The Comforter Shower Cream | £4.95 - £27.95 // The Comforter is one of my favourite scents from Lush and I was so excited to hear that a shower gel was being added to the collection last year. It's actually a shower cream so is more moisturising than usual and just look at the colour.

Lush The Comforter Bubble Bar | £4.95 // How can I not mention the bubble bar? This is probably the Lush product I've repurchased the most. It's one of the larger bubble bars so I can usually get five or six baths out of it which makes it pretty good value for money. It creates an abundance of bubbles which last throughout the whole bath and the scent lasts for hours.

Viktor & Rolf Flower Bomb Perfume | £49.50 // This is one of my all time favourite perfumes and it's what I've worn every day this past month.

Dior Creme De Rose // My lips have been incredibly dry the past couple of weeks. It's a mix of the weather getting colder as well as my eczema. Creme De Rose is quite thick in consistency and a layer or this creates a barrier and lasts a good amount of time. I'm pretty sure this lip balm has now been discontinued though which is such a shame as it's one of my favourites. I'm about half way through the pot now and will be sad to not be able to repurchase when it's empty.

Mac Syrup Lipstick | £15.50 // I love this berry toned lipstick as it's not too dark but has a bit more colour to it than a nude does. I really like the formula of it as well and although my lips have been very dry, this lipstick doesn't highlight these patches.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I love the comforter shower gel. Just ran out of mine and trying to use up my stash before I buy another one or I just tend to hoard lush shower gels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAC Syrup is my favourite MAC lipstick. It is just such a fantastic everyday shade!
    I recently picked up The Comforter Shower Cream and I'm excited to take it away on holidays with me next month. It smells incredible and I'm happy to see this popular bubble bar turn into an everyday product! xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts