Face Masks | What I'm using 003

face-masks-skin-care-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 2
Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask | £95.50 // Sisley is a brand I haven't even thought about trying simply due to the price of the products. Nearly £100 for a face mask is just not in my budget although I was excited to try this mini tube that came with a gift with purchase. This rose mask helps to soothe, plumb and brighten the skin while smelling gorgeous. Use it two to three times a week and apply a generous layer to the face and neck. Leave on for ten to fifteen minutes, then wipe away any excess. Being honest, it doesn't do anything more than say a £20 mask does. If you have £100 that you want to spend on skin care then I suggest spending this on a serum instead.

Decleor Life Radiance Double Radiance Scrub | £27.50 // This is a bit different to other masks that I have as it's a  two-in-one radiance-revealing moisture mask and exfoliator for dull skin types. The exfoliating particles if Egyptian luffa fibres, Madagascan cardamom seeds and jojoba beads and it's quite a gentle scrub so it's nice for my sensitive skin. The exfoliating particles are suspended in a floral scented gel that keeps skin feeling soft, smooth and glowing. You apply this all over cleansed skin and massage gently in circular movements before rinsing away.

Mario Badescu Silver Powder | £10.25 // This is one of the few products that makes a noticeable different to blackheads. You mix a small amount of powder with water to create a paste, apply to your skin and leave until it dries before rinsing away. The easiest way I've found to use this is to wet a cotton bud and then dip it into the powder and apply to my skin. This was it picks up just enough powder without any mess. I only use this on my nose and chin as these are the two areas I struggle with blackheads. I have no idea what it is that makes this powder so special, but it completely clears blackheads without leaving my skin feeling tight or dry.

Dirty Works Cucumber Eye* | £3 // These are perfect to use on bad hayfever days as they really help to soothe the eye area. Simply put these over your eyes and relax for ten minutes and you'll notice a difference in how your eyes feel.




Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I never really think to spend almost 100$ for a face mask but if it wonders than it's okay. But really, sheet mask is just enough for me. Nice post xo

    http://www.kinikunormal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've eyed this Sisley mask lots of times, but yeah, it's just way to spendy! Maybe one day x
    The Beauty Bloss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the Silver Powder, it's the only thing that clears my pores, plus it's pretty inexpensive :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts