OPI A-Taupe The Space Needle

notd-opi-ataupe-the-space-needle-nail-polish-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blogSupplies used...
Orly Bonder Base Coat
OPI A-Taupe The Space Needle // three coats
CND Speedey Top Coat

A-Taupe The Space Needle

I normally like these murky brown shades of nail polish but A-Taupe The Space Needle is a bit too brown for my skin tone. If it had a hint more grey to it than green, I think it would have looked better.

Application

The formula for this polish is ok although it did need three coats to become opaque.

Touring America Collection // A Color To Diner | Are We There Yet? | A-Taupe The Space Needle | French Quarter For Your Thoughts | Get In The Espresso Lane | Honk If You Love OPI | I Brake For Manicures | I Eat Mainely Lobster | My Address is “Hollywood” | Road House Blues | Suzi Takes The Wheel | Uh-Oh Roll Down The Window.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts