OPI French Quarter For Your Thoughts

notd-opi-french-quarter-for-your-thoughts-nail-polish-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog Supplies used...
Orly Bonder Base Coat
OPI French Quarter For Your Thoughts // three coats
CND Speedey Top Coat

French Quarter For Your Thoughts

I love grey nail polishes and even though they don't always suit my skin tone, I always enjoy wearing them. French Quarter For Your Thoughts has more blue in it than Suzi Takes The Wheel.

Application

While I love the shade, the formula of  French Quarter For Your Thoughts is not great. It seperates if you don't use it for a while and is also very thin and watery. This might be because the collection was released in 2011 but I've had other polishes for longer than four years and they've been ok.

Touring America Collection // A Color To Diner | Are We There Yet? | A-Taupe The Space Needle | French Quarter For Your Thoughts | Get In The Espresso Lane | Honk If You Love OPI | I Brake For Manicures | I Eat Mainely Lobster | My Address is “Hollywood” | Road House Blues | Suzi Takes The Wheel | Uh-Oh Roll Down The Window.

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

Popular Posts