Mini Reviews 055 | Lush 004

shopping-lush-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 5
Candy Floss Showder | £12.50 // I really like the idea of this new product from Lush, but the packaging just does not work. First of all it's cardboard so what's going to happen when your in the bath, you've got wet hands and you need to pour it so you can use it. Also the powder inside is going to get clumpy if it gets damp as it's not completely sealed. When I went to pour it into may hands too much came out at once so I ended up wasting quite a lot. In the end I decided to decant it into another empty container which made it a lot easier to use. Onto the actual product, it smells amazing and reminds me of Snow Fairy. The powder gently exfoliates the skin and if you mix it with a little bit of water it creates a sort of shower cream. I enjoyed using it, but it is quite expensive and now I've tried it I probably wouldn't buy it again.

Sonic Death Monkey Shower Gel // I've been a huge fan of Lush for such a long time, but I have never tried nor smelt Sonic Death Monkey. I have heard so many people rave about it though so when I saw the shower gel available in the Kitchen I had to order a bottle. The scent is chocolate and coffee with quite a strong hit of orange. It's a bit of a crazy combination, but it works so well. It contains hemp oil and you can smell this quite strongly which I don't really like. I think it would smell much better if this was more subtle. I am really happy I managed to grab a bottle though!

The Comforter Shower Cream | £4.75 - £27.50 // I was really excited to see that The Comforter Bubble Bar was being made into a shower cream. This smells exactly like the bubble bar and it is amazing. I love the incredibly sweet blackberry scent and the shower cream formula means it's extremely moisturising. I can't wait to use both of them together.

Pink Flamingo Reusable Bubble Bar | £5.95 // I love the reusable bubble bars as I feel like I can get even more uses out of them compared to the normal bubble bars. This has a cocktail inspired scent of rosewood, ylang ylang and bergamot. Also the design is just really cute.

13 Rabbits Bath Melt // This is another Kitchen buy and has a very similar scent to SDM. This one is a mix of chocolate and ginger and other spices. I can already tell this isn't going to be a pretty one in the bath, but I know it's going to be incredibly moisturising. I usually cut the bath melts in half so I can get two uses out of them.

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I'm so desperate to get to Lush for the Christmas products this year!! I'm sure they get better every year!!
    x x | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, Sonic Death Monkey doesn't sound very Lush-like at all! I haven't tried the reuseable bubble bars before - looks like there's gonna be a first time for everything ;)

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink flamingo bubble bar is too cute! - Need to buy some lush xmas pressies!

    Jen | Jennifer's Journal x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts