Lush Favourites 002

lush-favourites-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 2
Lush Dirty Springwash Shower Gel | £4.95 - £27.95 // If you need a wake me up scent then this is it! The spearmint and menthol scent with a hint of thyme is perfect to use after the gym or in your morning shower. I also love the colour of this one as it's so bright!

Ceridwens Cauldron Bath Melt | £4.35 // If you suffer with dry skin in the winter then you need to try the bath melts, this one in particular as I find it the most moisturising. A bath melt is basically a sold oil that melts once added to your bath. This one also has oats in it so the bag can be used as a body scrub once it has melted. The oats are also really good for soothing eczema so I always make sure I have one of these in my cupboard. It's quite big so you could open the bag and cut it in half to get two baths out of it. Just simply tie the bag back up after you've cut it and then empty it out and leave it to dry once you're finished so you can re-use it. I love the frankincense, rose and sandalwood scent of this one as the three scents go so well together.

Dreamtime Bath Melt | £3.35 // Although slightly less moisturising, and I mean only slightly, Dreamtime is the perfect thing to use to de-stress. Just grab a good book and relax and you'll fall straight to sleep once you get into bed. I think this one has been reformulated and redesigned so I can only comment on the old version. I will be buying the new version along with a few other new bath oils and I only hope it's just as good! I'm sure I'll be writing a post about them.

Pop In The Bath Bubble Bar | £3.25 // This has a very similar scent as The Olive Branch Shower Gel and it's one of my favourites. I love using the two together and I hope TOB Body Lotion is brought to The Kitchen at some point. It's a mix of bergamot, lemon and refreshing mandarin. This has changed colours over the years and I think I preferred when it had a cream base and then a coloured flower on top but it still smells the same. I can usually get about four baths out of this one which makes it a pretty good price.

Lush Intergalactic Bath Bomb | £3.95 // This is a new favourite as it was only released during the summer but I fell in love with the scent as soon as I smelt it. It has a peppermint scent which is quite unusual for Lush although I love pairing it with Dirty Springwash Shower Gel or Freeze Shower Gel. The colours that come out of this bath bomb are just incredible and it's a real show-stopper to watch. It really does look like staring up into the milky way! There's also popping candy and shimmer. Along with the peppermint, it also has hints of grapefruit, cedarwood and vetivert.

Twilight Bath Bomb | £3.35 // This is an old favourite and I love the malt lavender scent. I really wish they'd bring back the Twilight shower gel permanently or that I'd bought more than one bottle when it was last available to buy. This is a good one to use just before bed or feeling tense as it's such a relaxing scent.




Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

Popular Posts