Wishlist 007


I haven't done a wishlist post in a while but I love putting them together. I guess it's the online version of window shopping. I've gone through my shopping folder in my favourites and put together the things I've been lusting over recently.

I feel like I am always trying to find a shampoo that my hair likes and although I've found that with Philip Kingsley Itchy/Flaky Scalp Shampoo, I'm on the hunt for another so my hair doesn't get used to PK. I've heard a lot about Pureology but haven't tried anything from the brand before. I think the Hydrate shampoo and conditioner will be my next hair purchase.

Lush's Christmas collection is now available online and in stores and I am so excited about it all. I love the Yog Nog scent and cannot wait to try the bath bomb version. I think this is one I'll have to buy a few of! Also the Bar Humbug Bubble Bar has a slight licorice scent which I love and I think the Reindeer soap has a similar scent to The Comforter.

I'm in a bit of a skin care rut at the moment as I'm trying to use what I have although I don't love all the products I am using. I have a tiny sample pot of The Blue Cocoon from May Lindstrom which I have fallen in love with but has a £125 price tag. I have never spent over £60 on a single skin care product before so it's not something I'm going to rush into purchasing although I do love how it makes my skin feel and look. I've been using it as a facial oil once or twice a week to keep my skin happy now the weather is getting colder and my skin is becoming more dry. I think I'm going to buy another sample pot or two of it and then make an order for it.

Although I love the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel and would repurchase, I am missing having a cleansing balm in my routine. I've tried a lot of different cleansing balms and I will be repurchasing Emma Hardie and Omorovicza at some point but I really want to try Organic Pharmacys version. I also love the name!

I have all three of the other Urban Decay Naked Palettes so I really want to buy the Smoky version to complete my collection. I also really like the look of the shades and that they're quite cool toned which I prefer. I don't need another make-up bag but how can I not resist this gorgeous print from Hannah Maggs!

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I am so dying to purchase the blue cocoon too, it's so lovely. The smell is what really has my hooked, I breath in my little sample, it's like an intense aromatherapy hit. I don't know if I can bring myself to do it though. Ever. haha. I know may is releasing a sample kit soon, I am really hoping it's not going to be on her website exclusively and released to stockists too, as I can get my cocoon fix there. Though it will still probably be £100 for the kit ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I really want to buy it but feel like I'll have to not buy anything else for a long time if I do! If only a smaller pot was available as well or as you said a travel set with it in :) xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to go and raid Lush! I've nearly used all the bits I bought a couple of months ago (not that there was even that much) so I am def due a restock!

    ​​​​Leanne​ ​x​
    Fancy read? Check out my latest pos​t​ |​ ​​​BEAUTY: Grab & Go eye products.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts