The Back Ups | 003

the-back-ups-skin-care-routine-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog

Does the average person have back ups of products their using so they're not without if a product runs out unexpectedly? Or is it just us beauty bloggers? I know I do and I probably have back up of back ups when it comes to certain products.

I buy Liz Earle's Eye Bright in packs of three as it means I don't have to pay postage and also so I'm ever without. I do wait until I'm half way through the last bottle before making another order, but even then it means I have four bottles in my possession.

It's not just skin care I do this with either. I always make sure I have a second mascara on hand in case the dreaded oh no this mascara has dried up and is unusable happens and I have nothing else to use. I also have what feels like a million and one shower gels to use before I even have to worry about buying another one.

I used to love having a lot of beauty products when I first started this blog and read others, but now how I wish I only had a handful of products. I could actually go out and buy something new instead of buying another back up! Apart from Lush, I can't stop buying Lush, I'm putting myself on a no buy until I only have one back up of everything. Some it might not take too long as I think I only have two unused cleansers in my cupboard, but others like shampoo it'll take a while. Let's see how I get on!

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. My stash is disgraceful. I have at least 4 shower gel back ups, 5 body butters, body scrubs, cleansers...I did have to repurchase Effaclar Duo+ last week - am squeezing the dregs out of my last tube but not feeling guilty! Basically, I don't like running out of things either :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really know when you love a product when you buy a back up! I have MUFE Smoky Lash mascara, Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot and the Archery pencil.

    Kathryn /Cherries in the Snow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, yes, I always have backups. Especially with things I take outside the house - like, there is no good reason for me to have five tubes of Body Shop Hemp Hand Cream or three Burt's Bees chapsticks, but... what if I lose one?!

    Misia xx
    gowashyourface.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have way too many products stashed away. Some backups, some new to try when things run out. I have a problem ;-)
    The Beauty Bloss

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts