Project Sample Use Up 036

project sample use up rottenotter rotten otter blog 19
CoLab Paris Dry Shampoo | £3.50 // I have two different uses for dry shampoo. I either use it to make my hair look more presentable or I use it to add volume, sometimes I like a mix of the two. This particular one from CoLab is one I'd use when I want my hair to feel clean. It doesn't create volume like Batiste does but I kind of like that. It does what it says though and makes my hair feel nice and refreshed without having to wash it. It's also clear which is always a bonus although I don't struggle with trying to hide the white patches of dry shampoo as I have light coloured hair. I bought the travel size of all the different scents so I could try them all. I like them all but my favourite is London and have already bought the full size.

Philip Kingsley Flaky/Itchy Scalp Shampoo | £22 // I've been through countless bottles of this shampoo and even bought the giant litre sized bottle as it worked out cheaper. This is my fall back shampoo if the eczema on my scalp flares up or generally just feeling irritated. It smells of apples and reminds me of the shampoos I used as a kid which I love.

Philip Kingsley Moisture Balance Conditioner | £20 // I've had a couple of travel size tubes of this conditioner and I quite liked it. I prefer the No Scent No Colour Conditioner from PK so I wouldn't buy the full size. 

Figs & Rouge Mango Mandarin Hand Cream | £3.95 // I thought this hand cream was ok, it smelt nice, but it wasn't anything special and I wouldn't buy it again. 

This Works Deep Sleep Bath Oil | £80 // I had no idea this bath oil retails for £80 when I used it. Seriously, £80 for a bath oil?! I think that's a bit ridiculous. I enjoyed using it and loved the scent but I have found cheaper and better products that I would buy again. 

Caudalie Deep Cleansing Exfoliator | £18 // This is a very gentle exfoliator that is perfect for my sensitive skin when I still want to get rid of dead skin but I don’t want to use anything too abrasive. It’s more of a cleanser with exfoliating particles in it rather than an exfoliator. I have a few other mini tubes of various exfoliators so I don’t need to buy a full size just yet.
project sample use up rottenotter rotten otter blog 17
Batiste Original Dry Shampoo | £1.50 // Unlike the CoLab dry shampoo, this one from Batiste is what I use if I want a lot of volume in my hair, mainly before I am about to curl it. Since I don't use this on a regular basis I don't need to buy it too often and already have another can which I'm using.

Alva Salva-Derm Skin Balance Cream | £18 // This is another one that I've already had the full size of and finished. I use this on my eczema when I don't want to use a topical steroid cream and it works wonders. I really need to buy another tube.  

Aromatherapy Associates Revive Evening Bath & Shower Oil | £45 // I love these mini bottles of the bath and shower oil from Aromatherapy Associates as it gives you a chance to try all the scents without having to buy a full size. I really liked Revive Evening although the full size I want to buy is Support Lavender & Peppermint.

Caudalie Purifying Mask | £19 // This is like a mix of a mud mask and a hydrating mask, therefore, good for all skin types as it doesn't dry out the skin. It purifies and absorbs excess sebum for shine-free skin that feels clean with a clearer complexion. Once I finish my current face mask, which I find quite drying, I’d like to buy a full-size tube of this.

Caudalie Vinexpert Broad Spectrum SPF15 Radiance Day Fluid | £39 //  This is another one that I wouldn’t use on a daily basis as I prefer to wear a separate SPF. It is light pink in colour that again helps to even out the skin tone and makes a nice base for make-up though as it feels light on the skin.

Caudalie Polyphenol [C15] SPF20 Anti-Wrinkle Protect Fluid | £29 // As the name suggests, it's a fluid so it feels a bit lighter on the skin than a normal moisturiser does. This is quite often the case with Caudalie products, like the Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet, they hydrate and moisturise but disappear into the skin without much effort and you aren't left feeling greasy. This moisturiser has probably impressed me the most out of this range which is surprising as I wasn’t expecting to like it. This might be because I've been struggling to find a good moisturiser for a while. Everything I have just seems to sit on top of my skin and making it feel greasy but this doesn't.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

Popular Posts