OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine!

notd-opi-nein-nein-nein-ok-fine-nail-polish-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog Supplies used...
Orly Bonder Base Coat
OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine! // three coats
CND Speedey Top Coat

Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine!

Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine! looks very green toned in my photo and I think this is a mix of my own skin town as well as the light I took the photo in. The sun was going in and out then it was raining with dark grey clouds covering the sky. It's actually more of green toned dark grey.

Application

The formula of this nail polish is really horrible. It took three coats to become opaque and each one was streaky and thin. The brush also didn't help the application as it's so thin.


Germany Collection // Berlin There Done That | Danke-Shiny Red | Deutsch You Want Me Baby? | Don’t Pretzel My Buttons | Don’t Talk Bach to Me | Every Month is Oktoberfest | German-icure by OPI | My Very First Knockwurst | Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine! | Schnapps Out of It! | Suzi & the 7 Dusseldorfs | Unfor-greta-bly Blue.

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. Adorable colour! Just perfect for these autumnal days :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts