OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons

notd-opi-dont-pretzel-my-buttons-nail-polish-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog Supplies used...
Orly Bonder Base Coat
OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons // three coats
CND Speedey Top Coat

Don't Pretzel My Buttons

This is definitely my manikin nails shade although I really like the way it looks. Since my skin is so pale I find it quite hard to find a nude shade, but I think this one works quite well.

Application

The formula is a little on the thin side so it did need three coats to even the colour out.

Germany Collection // Berlin There Done That | Danke-Shiny Red | Deutsch You Want Me Baby? | Don’t Pretzel My Buttons | Don’t Talk Bach to Me | Every Month is Oktoberfest | German-icure by OPI | My Very First Knockwurst | Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine! | Schnapps Out of It! | Suzi & the 7 Dusseldorfs | Unfor-greta-bly Blue.

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I can never find a nude colour to suit my pale skin either but this does look lovely on you! OPI is always a winner too!
    Laura x FloraLooTwo

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite nail polish names!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts