Mini Reviews 053 | Lush 002

shopping-lush-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 2
Calacas Shower Gel // This shower gel was a limited edition from the Kitchen and one I've heard so many people rave about it. The colour and scent reminds me of mountain dew although I can't really remember what it tastes like. It also reminds me of fruit pastilles and is a mix of lemon, lime and neroli. I really love it and hope it is brought back again at some point so I can buy another bottle. Just look at the colour!

Don't Rain On My Parade Shower Gel | £4.75 - £27.50 // You can also buy this shower gel as a bath sheet, but I'm not so keen on it so stuck with the normal shower gel. When I first smelt this I wasn't sure if I actually liked it, but it has grown on me and the more I smell the more I like it. It's a lovely dark green colour and the scent is blueberry, vanilla and violet.

Frozen Bath Bomb | £3.95 // With how popular Frozen has become it was only time that Lush created a Frozen bath bomb. It lends itself really well to a bath bomb and I love the grapefruit, neroli and rose scent.

Intergalactic Bath Bomb | £3.95 // I love the peppermint as it's unusual to find in bath products. There is also popping candy, shimmer and various colours! This is one of my favourites.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. Lush never disappoints! I've used those bath bombs recently and loved them both. I think Intergalactic was my fave too though. So pretty!
    Laura x FloraLooTwo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts