Mini Reviews 052 | Lush 001

shopping-lush-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 3
Beautiful Shower Gel | £4.75 - £27.50 // This shower gel is packed full of gold glitter that doesn't sink to the bottom like it has in other shower gels! The scent of Beautiful is peach, apricot and musk, a really nice combination that doesn't really sound like it would work but it does.

Wash That Man Right Out Of My Hair Shower Gel | £4.75 - £27.50 // Lush don't often use fig as an ingredient but they have for this shower gel and it smells amazing. It smells good enough to drink with a mix of fig and guava along with lavender, jasmine, rose and ylang ylang. I really hope this is a permanent shower gel!

The Experimenter Bath Bomb | £3.95 // I remember seeing this bath bomb on Lush's instagram before it was released and the Oxford Street shop opened. This looks amazing as it dissolves! This has a really sweet vanilla scent and there's popping candy inside.

Yoga Bomb Bath Bomb | £3.95 // This bath bomb looks quite plain on the outside compared to others but once you add it to water there's blue along with the orange. It dissolves quite fast in the water but creates lovely swirls of colour in the water. I also love the sandalwood scent and wish Lush used it in more of their products.

Granny Takes A Dip Bubble Bar | £3.65 // Although I don't love the scent of Granny Takes A Dip, I just had to buy it when it was released as a bubble bar as I like to try everything from Lush at least once. It has the same ginger, pepper and lemon scent as the original bath bomb. It's a lot smaller than I was expecting as I thought it would be about the size of The Comforter although it is the normal price for a bubble bar.

Blueberry Roulade | £8.50 - £21.25 // I haven't photographed this one as it's currently sitting in a plastic box to try and keep it fresh in between uses. It also doesn't look the prettiest and not really like what it looks like on the Lush website. These roulades have replaced some of the shower smoothies along with some new scents and I'm not sure how I feel about this. I don't like that this doesn't come in a tub and it really should. You break a bit off and then lather it against your skin like you would a soap although it's a lot more moisturising. I'm not completely swayed with these new roulades and I can't believe Dream Wash has been replaced with one.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

Popular Posts