What's In My Bag | Mini Carvela

whats-in-my-bag-sept-2015-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 2 whats-in-my-bag-sept-2015-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 1
No matter the size of the handbag I am one of those people that carry around everything and the kitchen sink. I am fed up of lugging a giant heavy bag around so I purchased this tiny handbag from TKMaxx at the start of summer and I think I've turned a corner! I can only carry round the essentials simply because nothing else will fit and I love it. It's incredibly light and doesn't feel like I'm actually carrying anything and my shoulders and back are loving it.

The contents are: phone, purse, keys, lip balm and mirror.

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. such a cute bag, and a classic colour you can wear throughout the year! I think smaller bags are definitely the way forward xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts