The Repurchases 009

the-repurchases-009-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
Sebastian Whipped Creme | £19.45 // I got this mini can as a freebie when I made an order with Beauty Bay a while ago. I knew the brand having heard a few American bloggers talking about it, but never felt the urge to try it so it sat in the back of my cupboard. After a major sort out and keeping all my hair products in one place I sort of rediscovered it and kept it in mind to try it out. I've been having issues with my hair and it not looking how I want it to. While I was waiting for a hair product order to arrive, I decided to give it try and I fell in love with it straight away. I don't like the texture of this, but I can ignore this as it makes my hair look how I want it to. It enhances my natural curl and gives a good amount of hold without ever feeling sticky or stiff. It's not a mousse or foam, I can't really describe it. It's very wet and feels quite weird when you apply it. I apply it exactly like I do a mousse; dispense into palm and scrunch into wet hair and leave to air dry. I feel like I will always have this in my collection now and I'm so glad I got a mini can with an order otherwise I probably wouldn't have ever thought to try it.

Philip Kingsley Exfoliating Scalp Mask | £17 // I think this is my third or fourth repurchase of this scalp mask and it wont be my last. It keeps the eczema on my scalp at bay as well as dry patches. Just apply it to wet hair and leave it to sink in for half an hour or so then wash as normal. I notice a huge difference in my scalp when I miss a weekend of applying this which just proves how well it works for me.

John Masters Organics Scalp Deep Scalp Purifying Serum | £23 // This is another must have product for my scalp although this is only my first repurchase. I use this serum when I'm not going to wash my hair afterwards or between washes as once dry it doesn't leave any residue.

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara | £13.50 // I feel like I'll always repurchase this as it just works and I can't see myself buying another brands version. It lengthens my bottom lashes and doesn't transfer or smudge throughout the day.

Aromatherapy Associates Support Lavender & Peppermint Bath And Shower Oil | £45 // Over the years I've had a mini bottle of pretty much all the different variations of the bath and shower oils from Aromatherapy Associates. Support Lavender & Peppermint is my favourite though out of them all. Lavender is one of my favourite scents as I find it so relaxing and soothing which really helps after a rough day. The mix of peppermint makes it really unique and it smells completely different to anything else I own. I was going to wait until I had finished all the mini bottles before buying a full size, but I saw this for £20 in the Beauty Bay sale and I couldn't resist the bargain price.



Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I can't believe I haven't tried one of these products!

    Emily x
    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried a couple of products from John Masters before. I'd forgotten about the brand though! Thanks for the reminder, I remember using their folicle treatment and being really impressed.

    ​Leanne​ ​x​

    Fancy read? Check out my latest pos​t​ |​​​​Get the look: Inspired by Pinterest

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts