Sunday Pamper 020

sunday-pamper-20-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 1 sunday-pamper-20-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 2
Lush H'Suan Wen Hua Hair Treatment (£9.75) | Rose Jam Shower Gel | Ro's Argan Body Conditioner (£16.50) | Rose Jam Bubbleroon (£3.75). 

This weeks pamper session definitely has a theme; rose! I've become quite addicted to browsing Lush cocktails and all the different mixes of products and scents. This is probably the most basic Lush cocktail ever since all three have pretty similar scents, but I was in the mood and wanted a rose scented bath.

I haven't made up my mind completely on whether I like H'Suan Wen Hua. I don't like applying hair treatments to dry hair as I find it very hard to evenly distribute since I have long hair. I am thinking of testing this on wet hair before shampoo, but the instructions do say to apply on dry. It has quite a strong scent that I'm not sure if I like or not. It has a hint of cinnamon, but there's something else there that I can't pin point. It does make my hair feel soft though the next day.



Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. Your photos are absolutely stunning - lovely post!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me that I'm long over due a good pamper session!

    Emily x
    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts