Skin Care Diary | September 2015

Throughout each month, I'll be keeping a skin care diary and jotting down what I use on a daily basis. At the end of the month, I'll tally up what has been used the most and share the products with you. I have combination skin that can change between being extremely dry, spot prone, oily and sensitive as well as having eczema flare ups.
skin-care-diary-routine-september-2015-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog

This month saw the come back of my irritating eye eczema and the only thing I can think caused it was the Garnier Micellar Water. The two mascaras that I'm using are in date and have been using for long enough to know that they didn't irritate my eyes. I'd only just started using a new bottle of the micellar water and as soon as I started using something new, Liz Earle Eye Bright, it pretty much went away on it's own. It's a shame as I've been through a whole bottle of the Garnier Micellar Water before and had no problems. I've reverted back to the eye make-up remover I was using a while ago as it's incredibly soothing. Despite it not being an eye make-up remover it works extremely well.

As for the rest of my skin care, it's pretty much what I've been using over the past few months with a few additions. I really love Pai skin care and they're top of my to-buy list when I finish what I'm currently using.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. What a good idea to have a skincare diary! Nice post xo

    http://www.kinikunormal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts