Project Sample Use Up 035

project-sample-use-up-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 3 Roques O'Neil Therapie Equilibrium Bath & Shower Essence | £40 // I really liked this bath oil and if I wasn't already planning to buy a full size of an Aromatherapy Associates bath oil then this would be on the list to repurchase. The scent is a mix of rose, lavender and sandalwood with a hint of jasmine and is incredibly moisturising, only a few drops are needed. 

Roques O'Neil Therapie Cherish Skin Repair Serum | £44  // I've never tried a body serum before so I was a bit unsure what to expect. Do I apply a moisturiser over the top of it like I do with a facial serum? Unlike the name suggests, it’s more of an oil than a serum and is enough on its own. Although I have quite dry skin thanks to eczema I prefer to use something that sinks in a lot quicker than an oil on a daily basis so I wouldn't buy the full size.

Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Moisture Cream | £63.50 // This is one of the first Bobbi Brown skincare products I’ve tried and I actually really liked it. The tiny pot actually lasted a lot longer than I expected. The formula feels like a mix between a cream and a gel which I quite liked, it felt like it sunk into my skin quicker while still feeling moisturising enough. I would think about buying the full size but I'm happy with my current moisturiser. 

Caudalie Divine Oil | £27 // I already have the full size of this multi-use dry oil so no need to buy another bottle just yet. I prefer to use this as a bath and body oil although it does make a nice hair oil. What I like most is the scent, quite hard to describe and unique.

OPI Absolutely Alice Nail Polish // I loved this nail polish when it was first released and I wish I had bought the full-size bottle as it's not available anymore. I was having a sort through my nail polishes and saw that this had dried up so it's time for it to be thrown away.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I love the scent of Caudalie Divine but always struggle to describe it to others too -glad it's not just me! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts