OPI Your Web Or Mine

notd-opi-your-web-or-mine-nail-polish-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog Supplies used...
Orly Bonder Base Coat
OPI Your Web Or Mine // two coats
CND Speedey Top Coat

Your Web Or Mine

When I bought the mini set that included this nail polish, I knew Your Web Or Mine would be the one polish I wouldn't use. For a start, I'm not a huge fan of pink nail polishes unless they're either pastel or bright and this is sort of between the two. I am also not a fan of polishes with a frost finish and don't own any others in my collection.

Application

Frost nail polishes are notoriously bad for being streaky and I hate that you can see the brush strokes even after being very careful when I was applying it.

Call Me Gwen-Ever | Into The Night | Just Spotted The Lizard | My Boyfriend Scales Walls | Number One Nemesis | Shatter The Scales | Your Web Or Mine?


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I remember when that came out, such a unique color x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts