OPI Number One Nemesis

notd-opi-number-one-nemesis-nail-polish-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog Supplies used...
Orly Bonder Base Coat
OPI Number One Nemesis // four coats
CND Speedey Top Coat

Number One Nemesis

This is such a hard nail polish to photograph. It is packed full of so many different colours that you can only just see in this photo. The base is a murky grey, but it is full of gold, pink, blue, green and silver shimmer. It almost looks like it has very small flakie glitter in it.

Application

I love this colour, but I cannot put up with the four coats it needs to be opaque every time I want to wear it. If you also apply a base and top coat then that's six coats in total!

Call Me Gwen-Ever | Into The Night | Just Spotted The Lizard | My Boyfriend Scales Walls | Number One Nemesis | Shatter The Scales | Your Web Or Mine?


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

Popular Posts