OPI Just Spotted The Lizard

notd-opi-just-spotted-the-lizard-nail-polish-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog Supplies used...
Orly Bonder Base Coat
OPI Just Spotted The Lizard // two coats
CND Speedey Top Coat

Just Spotted The Lizard

Just Spotted The Lizard is a gold/green duochrome which you can see in the photo. It's a good dupe of Chanel Peridot although both are pretty hard to find these days.

Application

After the first coat, I thought I'd be able to get away with just the one. There were some thinner patches though that weren't one hundred percent opaque. If I wasn't taking a photo of it, I'd probably just leave it. Since I've had this polish for a few years, it needs a few drops of nail polish thinner so even it out as it tends to drag slightly at the tips when you apply it.

Call Me Gwen-Ever | Into The Night | Just Spotted The Lizard | My Boyfriend Scales Walls | Number One Nemesis | Shatter The Scales | Your Web Or Mine?


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I remember when the Peridot dupe craze for this color was a thing. It's so pretty x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts