Lush Favourites 001

lush-favourites-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 1
I've been a huge Lush fan for as long as I can remember and I always used to ask for the bath bombs and bubble bars for birthdays and Christmas. I've tried nearly every single product on offer other the years so I thought I'd compile a few posts with all of my favourites. I've tried to only include products that are still available, but this might not always be the case.

Dream Cream | £5.95 - £19.95 // It's not often I love a body lotion enough that I repurchase it several times and actually miss it when I don't have it. Dream cream is one of the few and I hope Lush always stock it. It has a really soothing and relaxing scent and sinks into my skin really quickly. I never feel sticky or tacky after I've applied it and I find it's moisturising enough all year round.

Dream Wash | £5 - £12.50 // I wasn't sure if I should include this or not as it's the old style Dream Wash that I fell in love with and I haven't tried the roulade replacement yet. This along with dream cream work wonders to soothe my eczema and stop flare ups. I'm trying to make this last tub last as long as possible and I'm still kicking myself for not buying a few back ups when it was announced it was being discontinued.

Honey Bee Bath Bomb | £3.35 // I just love the design of this bath bomb and that it actually contains mud/clay. It leaves your water a yellow colour which isn't the most pleasant experience but I buy this purely for the amazing honey scent with a hint of orange.

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner | £16.50 - £27.95 // If you have applying body lotion but have dry skin then you need to try this body conditioner. You apply it and rub it in like you would a normal body moisturiser but it's the last step while your in the bath or shower. Once you've washed, scrubbed etc then apply a thin layer of this all over and rinse away. Your skin is left feeling incredibly hydrated and there is a slight oily layer left behind but it doesn't feel greasy. This also has a wonderful rose scent.

Rub Rub Rub Body Scrub | £8.75 - £14.95 // I've bought several tubs of these body scrubs over the years as it's one of my favourite all time body scrubs, not just from Lush. It is made of up of sea salt so it's nicely abrasive but it also eventually dissolves into the water so there is nothing left over in the bath and nothing goes to waste. I also love the scent although it isn't what I first expected it to be. Since it as a salt scrub I imagined it to smell like a beach and sea side. Instead it is a strong floral scent which I really do like.

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I really need to branch out and try more lush because what I have tried I'm in love with! I really think Dream Cream is such a great all rounder. x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Celebrate bodylotion. But it's a Christmas LE. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe it or not, I haven't tried Celebrate body lotion!! I think it's on the Christmas product list for 2015 so I'll have to buy a tub :) xx

      Delete
  3. I need to make a trip to Lush. It's been a while since I've bought a few bits from there. I really like their Tea Tree Toner.

    Emily x
    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts